Approached by its own semi open-tread glass-sided staircase from the farmyard, this sunny first floor cottage enjoys superb views over rolling green hills towards Exmoor. Its south-facing patio and garden are separately set across the farmyard. Cosy, beamed, open-plan living/dining room with fully-fitted kitchen area. Two bedrooms; one double, one bunk. Bathroom with over-bath shower and toilet.
- Elec thermostatically controlled rads (living room and halls), convector and panel heaters (other rooms), elec, bed linen and towels (not for swimming use) inc
- Cot and highchair by arr
- Freeview television
- Microwave Oven
- Shared laundry room with Washing machine and Tumble dryer
- Coffee machine
- Own garden and patio with furniture
- Shared patio area
- Use of 14-acre grounds
- Secure cycle storage
- Gourmet frozen meals service by arr
- Delivery service from local take-away restaurants and supermarkets
- Guide book and local information pack
OUTSTANDING ADDITIONAL FACILITIES (OPEN ALL YEAR ROUND)
- Superb indoor heated swimming pool with conservatory and decking area. Open daily all year round from 8am-9pm
- Spa hot tub
- Games room with 60in plasma television, Nintendo Wii, table tennis, electric air hockey, small snooker/pool table, table football, Wendy house, tot rocker, baby swing and play tunnel. Open daily
- Children's outdoor play area with climbing frame and slide
- Separate ball games area with goal post and swingball
LEARN TO SWIM at Robin Farm Cottages
- Tuition for babies, children and adults from ASA qualified and fully insured instructors. One to one tuition available.
Character farm cottages in glorious countryside above an unspoilt hidden valley...with all-weather leisure facilitiesRobin Hill Farm is set in 14 acres of beautiful rolling countryside in the North Devon biosphere. The six properties, converted from stone farm barns and buildings, are centred around the old cobbled farmyard. The location offers a peaceful and secluded setting away from the daily hustle and bustle, yet it is only 3 miles to shops, entertainment and the beach. Inside the holiday cottages are well furnished and provide a relaxing haven after a long day sightseeing, walking, cycling or on the beach. The heated indoor swimming pool room includes a hot tub and a stunning conservatory attached. From the conservatory and decking area guests can enjoy the beautiful views over the valley towards Exmoor, whilst drying off or enjoy a coffee or glass of wine no matter what the weather. There is a very well equipped games room for all ages and for big and little kids video games can be enjoyed on a 60in plasma screen.
Outside the grounds have been landscaped to create two play areas, one with ball games, the other with playhouse and climbing frame. A communal patio means that adults can relax whilst watching their children play. Guests can enjoy the farm's 14 acres of land and woodland walk which are host to a variety of wildlife and wild flowers with lovely views of Jennetts Reservoir. Nearby there is plenty to keep visitors busy. Many quaint villages await discovery - the photogenic 'chocolate box' village of Clovelly being of particular note. Appledore offers all the olde worlde charm of a fishing village, famous for its arts, crafts and maritime heritage. Beach lovers will delight in the wide sandy beaches, the nearest being the Blue Flag Westward Ho!. Walkers can enjoy the spectacular scenery of the coastal path, while the Tarka Trail traces the steps of Henry Williamson's Tarka the Otter and provides miles of traffic-free cycling (and walking) - bikes can be stored securely or hired locally.