Large porch for coats, wellies and wet dogs opens into the kitchen/diner. Shaker style kitchen with ceramic hob, oven, fridge and freezer, dishwasher, washer/dryer and microwave. Dining area with table and chairs to seat 6 with woodburner stove. Sitting room with patio doors to the terrace with sofa and armchairs, gas woodburner effect fire and 37in flatscreen TV and DVD. Double bedroom off sitting room with 4ft 6in double bed and vanity unit. Modern bathroom with stand alone bath, separate, shower cubicle, hand basin and WC. Separate cloakroom with hand basin and WC. Cottage stairs up to double bedroom with 5ft double bed. Door to single bedroom with 3ft bed. En suite cloakroom with hand basin and WC.
Outside: patio doors open onto a sunny, south facing patio with great views, furnished with garden table and chairs, loungers and a barbecue. Steps down to a lawn with shrub borders.
Parking for two cars on driveway.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, LPG central heating, electricity, travel cot and high chair.
- Pets: 2 well behaved dogs welcome. Pet charge £25.00 per pet per week.
- WiFi provided. No telephone. Mobile reception fair.
- Local facilities: Pub 200 yards, bakery 350 yards, garage and good mini supermarket 1 mile. Beaches at East Portlemouth; 4 miles, Torcross shingle beach; 3 miles.
- Garden gate access across field for scenic creek-side walks.
The Cabin, a delightful traditional Devon cottage is tucked away in the village of Frogmore in the South Hams with pretty views both of the creek leading to the Salcombe estuary and of the surrounding countryside. The sunny garden is a great place to relax, watching the water after an enjoyable day on the nearby beaches or an invigorating coastal walk with the dogs. Providing all the home comforts you could wish for this welcoming cottage is perfect either for a family holiday, or as a cosy couples retreat. A ground floor bedroom also suits the less able. The friendly village of Frogmore has a welcoming pub serving good food; a bakery provides groceries and delicious cakes, which can only be described as being bad for you and the beaches at Salcombe and Torcross are just a short drive away.