Steps lead down from the entrance to the open plan living room with lounge and dining area: comfortable sofa, armchair and cushioned footstool; TV, Smart Blue-Ray DVD player (with Netflix and BBC iPlayer); books, games; dining table to seat five.
Thekitchen areais well fitted and equipped with electric hob and built-in oven, microwave, fridge with ice compartment and dishwasher.
Steps past foldaway stair gate up to bathroom and two spacious bedrooms:
Bedroom 1 with a 5ft bed, fitted wardrobe, bedside cabinets and chest of drawers
Bedroom 2 with two 3ft single beds and space for the additional 3ft trundle bed for occasional use (most suitable for a child - please note that this will only be made up for bookings of 5 guests over 2 years old unless otherwise specifically requested in good time before arrival);
Family bathroomwith shower over bath, basin and WC.
- Outdoor kidney shaped swimming pool (heated June, July and August).
- An excellent indoor heated (all year) swimming pool.
- All weather tennis court (please bring own equipment).
- Croquet, basketball, football, boules and playhouse in the walled garden; table tennis behind the outdoor pool.
- Fitness room with a good range of aerobic equipment.
- Visitor information and coin-operated laundry facilities.
Waterfall Cottage is part of The Colmer Estate, a beautiful 18th Century country estate set in 28 acres of private grounds that include a fishing lake, woodland and meadows. Centrally situated in the heart of the South Hams and an easy drive to many beautiful beaches, this is a wonderful holiday destination with fantastic facilities on the doorstep. Whilst there is plenty to occupy more active people at Colmer, there are many places within the extensive grounds of this lovely location for those seeking peace and tranquillity in an idyllic location.
Popular pub (good beer, bar food and restaurant), shop and petrol station 300 metres; beaches 6 miles; Salcombe, Dartmouth, Dartmoor and many family attractions within easy reach.