Twelve steps to entrance. Spacious living/dining room with open fire, bay window. Retro-style kitchen with Belfast sink, granite worktops. Two double bedrooms, one with feature fireplace. Single bedroom (cabin-style bed). Bathroom, over-bath shower, toilet. External shower room/utility, toilet.
- Open fire - intial fuel inc, thereafter avail locally
- Elec, CH by thermal heat air pump, bed linen, towels inc
- Freeview television
- Microwave Oven
- Washing machine (external utility)
- Terraced garden, woodland areas, patio, furniture
- Garage 100 yds (for 1 car)
- Roadside parking 100 yds (for 1 car)
- Welcome pack
- No smoking
- Friday to Friday
- NB: Steep garden with steps, slopes and unfenced stream
Wetherall Cottage is the perfect escape, nestled on the steep side of the wooded valley which leads to Welcombe Mouth Beach with its cliffs, waterfall, rock pools, sand and surf. Enjoying distant sea views, this delightful single-storey holiday home has been lovingly restored incorporating the latest green technology (exterior insulation, photovoltaic/solar thermal panels and air source heat pump central heating) while retaining many period features. There is a lovely walk from the cottage to the beach, with breathtaking coastal scenery in both directions. Shop 11/2 miles, public house 1/2 mile.