Steps lead down to the entrance. Living/dining room withthree-piece suite, flat screen TV, DVD player, dining table to seat four and attractive garden views. Kitchenwith gas cooker, fridge, freezer, microwave and washing machine.Stairs up to bedrooms.Double bedroom with 3ft beds that clip together to form a large double. Single bedroom with 3ftsingle bedand further ‘Z’ bed. Bathroomwith bath, shower over, basin and WC.
Pleasenote: Woodclose Cottage only accommodates a maximum of 4 guests, including infants.
There is an attractive fully enclosed garden with steps down to a small courtyard and a further shared garden. Garden furniture and barbecue supplied.
Parking: Ample parking in private driveway.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, WiFi, electricity and gas. Cot and high chair can be supplied by arrangement.
- Central heating: If required, £15 per week and paid on departure.
- Telephone: No telephone provided. Mobile reception mixed.
- Pets: Up to two dogs welcome by arrangement with neighbouring resident dog! Dogs must not be left unattended in the cottage.
- Local Facilities: Pub, shops and sea quarter of a mile. Good restaurant within walking distance. Golfcourse half a mile. Local beach, quarter of a mile. Sandy beach at Woolacombe (good surfing), 5 miles. Ilfracombe 1 mile.
Just a quarter of a mile from the sea up a quiet country lane, this 17th Century cottage and adjoining neighbour overlook an attractive mature garden and peaceful countryside, but itis only a mile from the fabulous Victorian seaside town of Ilfracombe and beautiful sandy beaches are only 5 miles distant. The picturesque cliff top path at Hele Bay, with apopular pub and shops and a country bus route, is within easy walking distance,and there isa golf course only half a mile away. Further, Hele beach has been awarded the Encams Rural Beach Flag.Woodcloseis a very well placed, comfortable, double glazed holiday cottage from which the North Devon coast can be enjoyed.