Sherrin - Cottage holidays in Bull Point Lighthouse, Devon
Here are the details for Sherrin ideal for a cottage holiday in Bull Point Lighthouse, Devon. To book or find out more please use the Booking Info or Availability buttons below.
In association with Trinity House, Rural Retreats is pleased to present Sherrin at Bull Point Lighthouse.
Sherrin, sleeping five guests is one of four refurbished former lighthouse keepers' cottages at the lighthouse which lies just outside of Mortehoe in North Devon. The nearby village of Mortehoe is a very pretty village with good pubs and restaurants, fish and chips, stores and a delicatessen. Nearby places to visit include Woolacombe with its Blue Flag sandy beach which is only a 10-minute drive from Bull Point.
This holiday cottage at a glance
- Sleeps five guests.
- Three bedrooms and one bathroom.
- Garden area, front decked area and a shared, unenclosed grassed area.
- Parking within the lighthouse grounds.
- Up to two well behaved dogs are welcome (small additional charge per dog).
- This lighthouse does not have a fog signal.
- Minimum of a two night stay.
- Please see important information regarding this property within the Notes Tab above.
- Spectacular, panoramic views.
- Gas Hob, Oven, Microwave, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer.
- TV and CD player.
- Travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Within easy reach of the stunning, sandy beach at Woolacombe.
This cottage is part of the Bull Point Lighthouse site, just outside the pretty village of Mortehoe in North Devon. The property features a comfortable sitting room with electric feature fireplace and an open plan kitchen/dining room.
|Sherrin has the following Facilities
Sea within 5 miles
This cottage can be booked for a short break
This cottage sleeps more than 2 - perfect for families of all ages
Pets are welcomed at this cottage
Price: £ from £ 461.00
|This cottage Sleeps
| This cottage is within 5 miles of the sea
Bull Point Lighthouse
|Bookmark this cottage:
|Cottage rental includes
- One Dog
- Two Dogs
- Baby Welcome
- Ground Floor Bedroom
- Dog Friendly
- On Site Parking
- Beach nearby
- Children Welcome
As you can see Sherrin is located in a great location. The perfect base for any holiday around Bull Point Lighthouse. And well suited to explore the whole of
Important note: All information provided about Sherrin and other holiday cottages shown on this site are for guidance only. devon-cottages.org.uk is an independent site bringing you details of a wide range of cottages in Devon. The aim of the information provided is to allow you to compare a range of properties. Once you have chosen a cottage that suits your requirments you can book the holiday via the booking links provided which is either the cottage owner direct or a reputable booking agent.