Slowpool, a detached period property which has been extended to include Littlepool, provides spacious and beautiful accommodation for family and friends who want to holiday together or have a special celebration. It is situated in its very own six acre wood, and is set in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty where many sightings of wildlife are possible, but is also close to all the amenities of Honiton.
On entering Slowpool you will find that the house is decorated in an elegant comfortable style, there is a large sitting room with a wood burning stove, a large dining room with oak dining table that seats 14 guests comfortably, easy access to a grand kitchen with central island that seats eight. There are five beautifully decorated bedrooms, some furnished with king size beds and en-suites. Behind Slowpool is Littlepool, an attractive wood clad building with a staircase to the first floor accommodation for two guests. Outside find a stunning garden and gorgeous views over the countryside with a hot tub to laze in and garden furniture for dining al fresco under the stars.
Slowpool provides the utmost privacy, and there are many country walks to enjoy from the property. Other activities in the area include golf, fishing, horse riding, sailing and water sports. There are many historical properties to visit, and beaches at Lyme Regis, Sidmouth and Exmouth to explore. There are also many lovely restaurants and pubs in the area to enjoy.
This holiday at a glance
- Sleeps 14 guests (maximum of 13 adults).
- Ground floor en-suite king-size bedroom.
- Two en-suite king-size bedrooms, two twin bedrooms and family bathroom.
- A single bedroom with pull out trundle bed is accessed via one of the king-size bedrooms.
- Separate en-suite double bedroom in Littlepool.
- Two wood burning stoves.
- Six acres of private woodland (please see Notes).
- Patio with garden furniture.
- Cove hot tub (available 1st April - 30th September only).
- Children and infants welcome.
- Sorry, no pets.
- Ample parking available.
- Minimum 3 night stay.
- Fully fitted kitchen with electric range.
- Microwave, combined fridge/freezer and large drinks fridge.
- Dishwasher, washing machine and tumble dryer.
- Television with Freeview and DVD player.
- CD player, radio and speaker.
- Travel cot, highchair and stairgate available on request.
- Two garden tables, 14 garden chairs and two sun loungers.
Slowpool is a stunning, detached period property which has been extended to include Littlepool. Situated in its own six acre wood, it provides the utmost privacy for guests, but is also close to all the amenities of Honiton and the beaches at Lyme Regis, Sidmouth and Exmouth